Planning an event at Mizzou? We would love to assist!
- MSA/GPC Tech can assist with events of any size!
- We are able to provide staging, lighting, audio support, and so much more.
- Only those directly affiliated with Mizzou may request our services.
- With appropriate notice, we are able to support Mizzou events at all hours, and at venues all over campus.
- We require 30 days of notice. This allows us to make the appropriate equipment, staffing, venue, and vehicle arrangements needed for your event in a timely manner, around our busy event schedule.
- We accept payment via check or departmental MoCode. Any invoices not paid within 30 days of being sent are subject to a $20 late fee.
Who We Are
We are an auxiliary of the Missouri Students Association and Graduate Professional Council at Mizzou. We support the programming of our student governments, including all events programmed by the Department of Student Activities and Mizzou After Dark. Our crew is comprised of 25 MU students and professional stagehands. Our designated Crew Leads have additional training and assist with supervision and training. Because of the talent, hard work and dedication of this staff, we are able to provide support for over 200 campus events per year. If you are interested in joining our crew, please fill out our online application located on the employment page.
Under the leadership of Technical Director Sarah Stone, and Assistant Technical Director Graham Haerther, our experienced team will facilitate your rental, day or night. We will deliver, set up, and operate the equipment during your event. Enhance your next party, speaker, concert, festival, or any other special event with our services!
2500 MU Student Center